We create innovative fixtures and displays for visual merchandising in retail environments, specialty stores, and product developers. Our talented team has years of experience working to create custom solutions that give visual impact to your products. Kaston Group prides itself on being a turn-key solutions company providing design, manufacturing, management, and fulfillment services for any size project.
- Find the best solutions to meet your specifications with custom designs and implementation expertise.
- Capable of designing a single display or a full-scale program.
- Generate renderings & prototyping to ensure your design, material, and budget parameters are met.
- Committed to supporting your account from the first handshake to daily management.
- Manage large, complex projects through comprehensive project plans and schedules.
- Offer secure customer portal so you can quickly get the information you need anytime, anywhere.
- Provide turn-key solutions for acrylic, metal, and wood fixtures and displays.
- Project Management provides overall project focus and coordination.
- Quality assurance methodology is used to monitor and meet specifications and standards.Offer Eco-friendly alternatives that are recycled or made of natural materials.
- Offer warehousing, storage, fulfillment, distribution and kitting services.
- Centrally located in Dallas, Texas.
- Shipment standards can be based on your routing guide or other procedures specified by your company.
For over a decade the Kaston Group has helped retail stores, specialty boutiques, and product developers create functional fixtures and merchandising displays.We design and manufacture merchandising elements and fixtures that feature the customer’s products and services in a functional and unique setting while maintaining brand equity. Our talented team can help you plan and strategize unique fixtures and displays that feature products to attract and motivate buyers to purchase.
We get to know you and your company. We make it our goal to understand your unique processes and incorporate those into our processes. We make it easy to work together.
We go the extra mile to meet your timelines, but we can’t or won’t risk our reputation producing a product that doesn’t meet our standards or your standards.
We have good ideas. You have good ideas. Our job is to make sure that your design aesthetic is produced to function properly and within budget. If not we’ll reinvent it for you.
We want to provide the best outcome possible. In today’s constantly evolving marketplace, we keep a watchful eye to find new materials and strive to value engineer better ways to manufacture and distribute your products.
What our clients say about us
- “I feel fortunate that we have been able to retain professionals like Kaston Group to display MakeUpMiser®.”Michelle PhillipsPresident
- "John Steger is widely recognized as a premiere point of sale specialist."Geoff FickePresident